Now, my love for the Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette is no secret! It was the first Zoeva palette I'd brought. And I couldn't believe the formula and pigmentation for just £15.50! I mean the buttery soft, blendable formula is up there with Urban Decay! So it was a no brainer to order another! En Taupe was the one chosen. The palette contains 10 beautiful nude, neutral shades all inspired by taupe and brown hues.
- Stitch by Stitch is creamy white with neutral undertones. Perfect for highlighting the brow bone and inner corner.
- Handmade is a neautral pinky, peach colour with gold shimmers in it. This is one of my favourites out of the palette. I like to sweep this across the whole eye lid.
- Gallery is a dark muted taupe colour. This looks stunning in the crease or outer V.
- Hour by Hour is a pinky colour with taupe undertones. I love this as a transition colour in the crease.
- Old Master is a deep taupe with purple undertones and gold glittery running through it.
- Spun Pearl is a lovely white with grey undertones. This has a shimmer finish. I like to use this all over lid, when creating a grey smoky eye.
- Sheers and Voiles is a nude taupe with a golden hue. This looks beautiful all over the lid and smudge under the lower lash line.
- Outline is a beautiful brown colour with taupe and gold undertones. I like to use this on the outer third of the lid for added drama.
- Wrapped in Silk is a taupey grey colour with gold shimmers in it.
- Exquiste is a muted purple colour, which looks amazing in the outer V and along the lower lash line.
The packaging is sleek, sturdy cardboard (like all the other Zoeva palettes) which I love because they fit in most of makeup bags and are ideal for travelling. The eye shadows inside live up to my much loved Cocoa Blend palette. They are buttery smooth, easy to blend and amazing pigmentation. I'm just going to put it there - I think I prefer the formula to my Urban decay shadows!! This palette is great for everyday wear, with all the shades being neutral and subtle. A must for any eye shadow enthusiast!
The Zoeva En Taupe palette is avaible here. (£15.50)
Have you tried this palette? I definitely want more Zoeva Palettes so leave you recommendations below :)
Until next time...