Beachy, loose waves are my go to hair style, they just look effortless yet put together. So I'm always on the look out for anything that is going to help in achieving this with minimum effort! So I was super excited when the ghd Curve Creative Curl Wand* landed on my door step!
ghd are well know for their straighteners but I don't often hear people talk about their curlers. Which is criminal. This curler in particular is brilliant.
The key features are:
- It heats up to 185 degrees - ideal curling temperature
- Super fast heat up. It literally takes seconds.
- It chimes when it's ready to use!
- A slightly tapered barrel to create natural curls and waves.
- Sleep Mode - it turns off after 30 minutes.
- Salon length cord.
- Ceramic coating for super smooth styling.
- Tri zone technology which ensure the tool is evenly heated for optimum styling
- It also comes with a 2 year manufactures warranty
It's also super light so no arm ache using this! To create all you have to do is wrap sections of the hair around the barrel - it's super easy. For a loose, glamorous wave I found wrapping larger sections of the hair around the barrel achieved this. For a more beachy look, smaller sections are the easiest for this. I only had to hold the hair around the curler for about 3 secs to get the curl. The ghd Curve Creative Curl Wand also has a cool tough tip which is so handy! After I'd finished curling my hair I then spritz it with some ghd Curl Hold Spray and my waves held all day! They were still pretty much there in the morning after sleeping!
Overall, I'm so impressed with this ghd Curve Creative Curl Wand. I really can't believe more people don't talk about them! They also make creating waves a real pleasure! If you too are fan of beachy waves you need this!
ghd Curve Creative Curl Wand is available from ghd here (£120).
Have you tried the ghd Curve range? What are your thoughts?
Until next time...
Don't forget to follow me on: